Parents wishing to enrol children are requested to contact the Principal for an appointment—and should bring the following information when enrolling their children:
- The child’s Birth Certificate
- The child’s Immunisation Record
- Parent / Caregiver’s information (address, email, occupation, telephone no.)
- Emergency Contact (name, address, telephone no., relationship)
- Family Doctor (name, address, telephone no.)
- Specific Medical Information (medication, allergies, etc)
- Any custody arrangements
Information on pre-school type and how long they attended.
Children may be enrolled at five years of age, but must be enrolled by the age of six years. Subject to the agreement of the teacher, pre-school children due to start school within six weeks may attend school one afternoon per week basis.
View Enrollment Information